Today's Workforce Top 5 (December 3, 2019)
Welcome to Today’s Top 5. This is the place where we highlight top workforce development activities around the country. Let’s get to it:
Updates for 12/3/19
- Florida: University of West Florida recently announced a partnership with Jikei College Group to bolster education pathways associated with the cyber security industry.
- USA: The Federal News Network discusses the consequences of the federal workforce skills gap in this article and podcast.
- Alabama: A new early education workforce initiative in Alabama hopes to build a strong future workforce in the state.
- Ohio: Some of Ohio’s top education leaders will address workforce challenges at an upcoming public forum.
- New York: Amid a shortage of skilled workers, the Long Island Manufacturing Task Force (LIMTF) and the Long Island Regional Office of the Workforce Development Institute (WDI) are collaborating to educate the public about career opportunities and great wages in manufacturing.